The RUN game

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ingram has confused me. Everyone else who touches the ball has a great average. If Connor goes down we should be very worried about production from RB. Rondale can't run the ball 10+ times a game or we'll break him too.

You must be registered for see images attach

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Is it crazy to hope the team trades for Jonathon Taylor?
I kind of think so. Why trade for a guy like Taylor who will be looking for a big payday and he could be a one year rental when you can draft a RB next year in rounds 2/3 and probably get close to the same production as Taylor. There are some pretty good RBs coming out next year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I kind of think so. Why trade for a guy like Taylor who will be looking for a big payday and he could be a one year rental when you can draft a RB next year in rounds 2/3 and probably get close to the same production as Taylor. There are some pretty good RBs coming out next year.
I would agree that it is crazy as well.

Redrage

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't have the stats to back this up but I feel Conner is such a better runner with the QB under center, where he has a few steps to start getting downhill, than when running out of shotgun sets.
I totally agree and the difference is stunning. I'm not sure if he needs a couple of extra yards to get a head of steam or if there's something else at play but he almost feels like a different player.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Is it crazy to hope the team trades for Jonathon Taylor?
Yes? If we can already run the ball effectively, why would you not only throw a bunch of money at a RB with a ton of miles on him, but ALSO give up draft capital as well?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Ingram has confused me. Everyone else who touches the ball has a great average. If Connor goes down we should be very worried about production from RB. Rondale can't run the ball 10+ times a game or we'll break him too.

You must be registered for see images attach
I think we can give Rondale 10-12 touches a game... 5-7 rushes and 4 or 5 targets...

If it were me... I pound the middle for 2 1/2 quarters, then start sending Moore around the edge.... go back to the middle in the 4th and that D is gonna be cooked.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd