The root of our drafting problems

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do think also that sometimes you can put too much into data gathering and ignore the obvious. That you collect so much data you lose sight of what's important and what isn't.

For example. Cooper Kupp ran a 4.65 40 yard dash at the combine that just took him off most teams boards. The Rams however gave more weight to what he actually did on the field and recalled a game in 2014 where Kupp had a 145 yard 3 TD game against Budda Baker, Kevin King and Marcus Peters.

Teams gather all this data and often all you need to know is the guy performed well against good players.

Wonder why the RAMS, such keen drafters, selected Gerald Everett who is no longer with the team in the second round in 2017?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wonder why the RAMS, such keen drafters, selected Gerald Everett who is no longer with the team in the second round in 2017?
He’s not a bad player. He’s no Johnny McWilliams if we are talking 2nd round TEs. Maybe the answers are: Tyler higbee and salary cap?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Also, I think Keim cedes too much to what the coach wants. I get it to a point, but coaches are concentrating on their current team all year.
i know that at least during the Arians years with Keim, this is 100% accurate

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson