The PGA/LPGA thread

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Golf fan who went viral for holding beer while watching Tiger Woods now has official merchandise​

A Missouri man who gained fame by simply being photographed watching Tiger Woods at the PGA Championship has earned himself some free beer and even his own merchandise.

Mark Radetic went viral last week after he was photographed watching Woods attempt a shot in the second round of the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Championship Course in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

The kicker? Radetic was one of the few individuals in the photo not holding a cellphone, simply watching the golf great play in a major while holding a Michelob Ultra.

"It really took off because everybody was on their cam except me, and I was holding a Michelob Ultra," Radetic said, according to KMOV St. Louis. "They said they want to do an ad campaign around it. Ultra has offered to give me, as they said, copious amounts of Ultra."

In today’s world, when everyone is documenting everything, the photo of Radetic simply savoring the moment seemed to resonate with the public. Michelob Ultra quickly capitalized on the viral moment, creating merchandise of the man who just wanted to enjoy a round of golf.

On Thursday, Michelob Ultra continued to capitalize, posting two potential limited-edition beer cans with the photo of the fan to Twitter.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA