The Peripheral (Amazon Prime)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't usually care for anything that involves any form of body swapping but this looks intriguing to me.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time getting into it. I like Chloe she's been in several movies I really like but so far it hasn't hooked me yet.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The show looks much more interesting than the book. I didn't know about the show, and tried to listen to the audio book about two months ago and couldn't get a foothold. It was difficult to understand. I've never been a Gibson fan anyway, although I recognize his brilliance. His narrative voice just grates with me, for some reason. I'll probably have to give the show a try because I like the premise.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm digging the show through the 3 episodes and it's getting better with each episode.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Pretty strong show, but still trying to understand everything so far.
Yeah it’s definitely a brain twister. We don’t really know anyone in the future’s motivation which is a bit maddening, but I suppose it keeps us in the same frame of mind as the central characters.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
man that sucks. great cast with really good writing and effects. was looking forward to season 2

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was enjoying it, but admittedly it was a bit difficult to follow the fitire story.