The Passage

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted yet, but anyone read the trilogy yet? I know the third book is coming out in October this year but man this is a great series!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's it about?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)

Amazon.com: The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy) (9780345528179): Justin Cronin: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51m6UqCamcL.@@AMEPARAM@@51m6UqCamcL

An epic and gripping tale of catastrophe and survival, The Passage is the story of Amy—abandoned by her mother at the age of six, pursued and then imprisoned by the shadowy figures behind a government experiment of apocalyptic proportions. But Special Agent Brad Wolgast, the lawman sent to track her down, is disarmed by the curiously quiet girl and risks everything to save her. As the experiment goes nightmarishly wrong, Wolgast secures her escape—but he can’t stop society’s collapse. And as Amy walks alone, across miles and decades, into a future dark with violence and despair, she is filled with the mysterious and terrifying knowledge that only she has the power to save the ruined world.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted yet, but anyone read the trilogy yet? I know the third book is coming out in October this year but man this is a great series!

I looked it up on Amazon and it says it is about 750 pages or so. That's a lot. So it's worth it?

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I have read the first two. I really liked them both but I am curious as to where the third will go. I would definitely recommend the series.