The other team gets the player, we get the satisfaction of doing things "our way"

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I said before that the only way to ink Colvin would be to blow him away and not let him leave Phoenix.

New England had a contract prepared before he even got there (according to Pasquarelli).

We waited till Colvin was out of town for a couple days to call his agent.

So new england gets Colvin, and we get the satisfaction of knowing we didn't overpay and that we did business "our way".

Great.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
I said before that the only way to ink Colvin would be to blow him away and not let him leave Phoenix.

New England had a contract prepared before he even got there (according to Pasquarelli).

So new england gets Colvin, and we get the satisfaction of knowing we didn't overpay and that we did business "our way".

Great.

GRAVES HAS A PLAN!

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: The other team gets the player, we get the satisfaction of doing things "our way"

Originally posted by cheesebeef
GRAVES HAS A PLAN!

Doing Bidwill's...bidding....

FrontRow

Binge Drinker
Reaction score
Cheesebeef,

If you are not joking, shut the fu@k up!

If you are joking-good one.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B

Great.

Damn. The philosophy of making sure everything is good has now come back to bite them exactly like everyone thought it would. All they had to do was make a very good offer upon the visit and been in the game. Making a guy wait for an offer is sure indication of indecision.

Stupid.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
Cheesebeef,

If you are not joking, shut the fu@k up!

If you are joking-good one.

It was sarcasm - I believe Graves is the worst GM in por sports next to Elgin Baylor - wait a second, Clippers, Cardinals - are Sterling and Bidwill secretly the same person? Oh no, at least Sterling is a succesful business man outside of the game. GET ME A BOWTIE!

FrontRow

Binge Drinker
Reaction score
Sorry brother. This last thing was like my balloon getting popped. If it wasn't an excuse to go get pissed drunk 8 sundays a year, I would cancel my tix.

Booze wins again.