The Official 'What's for Breakfast' Thread?

Do You Still Eat Breakfast?

• Total voters

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay.....I couldn't resist! :)

But...seriously folks.... in our on the go...fast-paced society... who has time for breakfast? I haven't eaten breakfast on weekdays in years, and may have the occasional Sunday brunch here and there.

I guess this will evolve into a poll.... Who still eats breakfast? It's only 2-meals for me (obviously lunch & dinner) and that's it.......

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have never eaten breakfast regularly in my entire life, sans when I was a little baby

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont eat what I would consider breakfast during the week. I usually just bring oatmeal to the office.

On the weekends, I cook eggs, sausage, pancakes etc. I would eat big breakfasts every day if I had the time/energy.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Usually I do 2 yogurts. Weekends I'll use the extra morning time to make breakfast consisting of some of the following items: hash, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Usually I do 2 yogurts. Weekends I'll use the extra morning time to make breakfast consisting of some of the following items: hash, eggs, hashbrowns, bacon.

A real breakfast consists of the things you mentioned all mixed together and covered in ketchup and tabasco. Leaving anything out would be blasphemy.

Except for yogurt. Don't ever even think about yogurt and hash in the same thought. :trout:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay.....I couldn't resist! :)

But...seriously folks.... in our on the go...fast-paced society... who has time for breakfast? I haven't eaten breakfast on weekdays in years, and may have the occasional Sunday brunch here and there.

I guess this will evolve into a poll.... Who still eats breakfast? It's only 2-meals for me (obviously lunch & dinner) and that's it.......

I eat a bowl of Quaker Oatmeal every day from the hospital cafeteria.

Only 200 calories and it fills you up.

If you want to keep your weight down you HAVE to eat breakfast. Even if it is just a power bar.

AZZenny

Reaction score
I usually end up missing lunch or getting it really late, so almost every single weekday morning I have a couple cups of fresh watermelon chunks topped with whole-milk plain yoghurt and lowfat cottage cheese. Occasionally I'll add in other fresh fruit, like berries or orange or papaya slices.

Weekends I may skip and have an early lunch, or make scrambled eggs.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I hate a peanut butter sandwich but instead of bread I used waffles. I have breakfast every other day. Usually some cereal, or eggs and if we have nothing at home I get a breakfast burrito at school. Occasionally on a weekend I have feta cheese with some sort of vegetable in pita bread.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate a peanut butter sandwich but instead of bread I used waffles. I have breakfast every other day. Usually some cereal, or eggs and if we have nothing at home I get a breakfast burrito at Chipotle. Occasionally on a weekend I have Chipotle.
fixed

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to force myself to have breakfast in my efforts to lose weight. Had some fresh cantaloupe this morning. I LOVE cantaloupe. I'm allergic to cantaloupe. :( Eyes, ears & throat are all itchy now, but it was worth it. :)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Special K at home and birthday cake in the office. Breakfast of champions.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Entenmann's Honey bun. I usually eat these 2-3 times per week.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kashi Autumn Wheat or Cinnamon Harvest with milk, a multi vitamin and toast. Every day. Toast is maybe my favorite food. On the weekends, eggs over toast. Toad in a hole, maybe. Oh! I love me some baked eggs bolognese too. Homemade biscuits and sausage gravy as often as I can. I make a mean sausage gravy and me buttermilk biscuits aint too shabby neither.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
I pretty much have what Schutd has.

Mon - Sat - Oatmeal or a Kashi cereal (Autumn Harvest, Cinnamon Harvest, Heart to Heart or Go Lean Crunch) with some berries and wheat toast (Whole Grains Bakery) with Trader Joes Peanut Butter or Canadian Bacon.

Sundays - Finnish Pancakes (really thin like a crepe) and Bacon.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I had a bacon shallot and cheddar breakfast burrito and two pints of iced ILLY brand coffee. Im totally hooked on the ILLY. Stupid expensive coffee!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Special K at home and birthday cake in the office. Breakfast of champions.

Nice! I love those kinda breakfasts!!!

Today is my day off, so I think I'm gonna go to Denny's and get some eggs and read the newspaper.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson