Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8/03/07 - Enter by 6pm Sunday 8/05/07

Win "Suite Life"

Win a DVD of : "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Sweet Suite Victory"

Question: This "Suite Life" actress has apeared in many sitcoms, but her biggest splash was in a made-for-TV musical and its anticipated sequel. Who is she?

E-mail your answer to [email protected]

The rules are pretty simple: Only one entry per household per week. You may only win once every four weeks. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address in your e-mail. If you are younger than 18 please have your parents enter for you. Winners will receive their DVDs by mail, so please allow four weeks for delivery. All entries must be received by 6pm Sunday.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second week in a row without a column or contest in the Trib.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... I absolutely hate that fact that I know exactly what you're talking about.

yep. I hate that I know that they plan on building an empire, similar to Mary Kate and Ashley.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are awesome shows. We bought the entire DVD set at Costco for my daughter.
So did you hear that some new tests are showing that kids that watched Baby Einstein are developmentally behind kids that didn't?

No link...heard it on the radio recently. I'm sure it could be googled for the specifics.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
So did you hear that some new tests are showing that kids that watched Baby Einstein are developmentally behind kids that didn't?

No link...heard it on the radio recently. I'm sure it could be googled for the specifics.

Yeah, I did hear that. Probably because most of them substitute the DVDs for actual one-on-one time.

All those crazy colors and sounds had better be doing something for her mind dang it!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer.

Response from the EVTrib:

As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve made some changes and had to move and/or drop columns and features. Unfortunately, David’s video column did not make the cut. By the time his column published on Fridays, the DVDs he generally wrote about were out in stores since Tuesdays. We’re trying to be timely on the media news/DVD releases, and on Mondays we have a New This Week column for books, videos, CD releases scheduled for Tuesdays. And on Tuesdays, the day of release, we’ll be running reviews/features.