The official free agent tracking thread

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
All right. I am out of here. Listening to Doug and Wolf, this board is about 2 hours of content ahead of the radio. Maybe I'll check back in later guys.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping the Cards sign somebody soon...anybody for crying out loud!!! just so I can have someone to either hate on or love...

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
So much for all this talk about Manning wanting to do package deals with all of his old buddies. Garcon = Gone, Wayne = Gone.

That leaves Saturday and Clark.

Also looks like the Dolphins trading Marshall away was not a move to entice Manning to come on down. Who is the Dolphins suppose to sign now at WR to entice him.

Just another thing in a long line of things the media has speculated and got completely wrong. One guy says it and they all latch on to it.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Jurecki tweets a hint about Demetrius Bell being a possibility. He usually doesn't just throw names out there unless someone inside the building was talking about him.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
JasonLaCanfora:
Colts announce trade for Eagles T Winston Justice. Deal also includes a swap of picks [via Twitter]

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
JasonLaCanfora:
Colts announce trade for Eagles T Winston Justice. Deal also includes a swap of picks [via Twitter]

Shows how much they valued that guy. Traded him away for a swap of 6th round picks.

AzCardzFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Darren Urban@Cardschatter
Cards will host three Off linemen for visits today: G Jake Scott (Ten), T Demetrius Bell (Buf) & G/T Adam Snyder (SF))

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I'm Baaaaack

AJCFalcons: Titans One - Bud Adams' plane -- is headed to Atlanta according NFL Network report. Likely coming to see @JohnAbraham55. [via Twitter]

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Again?

realfreemancbs: Now, Flight Tracker shows Bud Adams plane headed to Raleigh. [via Twitter]

Maybe the meeting is happening earlier in the day than his other ones? (Manning at Duke???)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
EyeOnNFL: Chargers announce they've reached a 4-year deal with LT Jared Gaither. Philip Rivers: "WHEW." [via Twitter]

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
AdamSchefter: As Tennessee is wooing Peyton Manning, Packers free-agent center Scott Wells is visiting the Titans today. [via Twitter]

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
jthom1: Tennessee defensive lineman Jason Jones has not yet agreed to terms, but is in the building at Rams Park. [via Twitter]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson