WIN AT THE BUZZER OVER ARSENAL!!!!

Welcome back Premier League!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to back wins vs Tottenham and Liverpool!!!!

Yeah.

Liverpools CB injuries has trickled down to the rest of the team. Our best midfielders have to play CB, our midfielders can't link up play to our front 3.

We aren't winning the trophy again this year and we may even be lucky to get into the top 4.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Finished 16th - played better than that but had way too many blown leads and draws.

Another year in the Premier League though!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Very good start for you lot. Oh, to have a good coach and an owner who cares and spends!
Still need to spend on the illusive striker though, unless Maupay really breaks through (left with a shoulder knock after scoring his second in two games).

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Good to see Brighton doing well. I’ve yet to see one of their games.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Late winner… 3 wins in 4 games from the team that always ended in draws last year!!
Sucks that Newcastle don't have the financial muscle to keep up with BHA :sarcasm:

Sorry for spilling my negativity on your thread. Aside from always having to root against those that finish bottom half, for survival reasons, I'm happy your teams is doing well, @gmabel830 :)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
A miracle goal at the buzzer at our rivals Palace to smash and grab a point. The visiting fans celebrated like a win while the home fans almost got into it with the Brighton players when leaving the pitch. As sweet a draw as you will ever get!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Yep, glad yinz got that draw. Seagull's form has really suffered over the past month, though. Not that I'm one to talk!
We were never going to maintain the early form, but staying around mid table would be a really good result this season. A tough stretch coming up, so we’ll see how things look coming out of that.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We don't score as often as we'd like, but at least when we do we make it pretty!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

How did I miss that goal? Wow.

Outside of Trent Alexander Arnold, I'd take Lamptey over every other RB in the Premier League. (Looking at your Kyle Walker)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
How did I miss that goal? Wow.

Outside of Trent Alexander Arnold, I'd take Lamptey over every other RB in the Premier League. (Looking at your Kyle Walker)
Issue with Lamptey has been health, not skill. Kind of like with Jose Izquierdo, who fizzled after a good start with BHA after a major injury.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Thank goodness we stacked so many points early in the season.. the endless search for a striker continues

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Things changed fast. Would be shocked if you don’t finish above us. I think we’ll end up 14th and stay above all of the other teams behind us now.
Eh, not necessarily. We have a murderous run of away games now, and a clutch of makeup games clogging the schedule. I expect a loss at Chelski tomorrow to end the winning run. Yinz will break out of the bad run soon too, probably. Hey, at least both of us are staying in the league :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson