You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Group A looks like its going to be amazing to watch, there are a lot of very talented players in that group. Aguero/Tevez, Rossi, Cavani, Hamsik, Neuer, Schweinsteiger.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Not an easy group for Arsenal but not extremely difficult either. Should finish first. Of course they had an easy group last year and finished second. Ended up having to play Barca because of it. Hopefully they'll avoid that this year.

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not an easy group for Arsenal but not extremely difficult either. Should finish first. Of course they had an easy group last year and finished second. Ended up having to play Barca because of it. Hopefully they'll avoid that this year.

Are you kidding? That storyline is way too juicy to avoid. Quarter/semifinals meeting is bound to happen.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Are you kidding? That storyline is way too juicy to avoid. Quarter/semifinals meeting is bound to happen.

I've seen that story play out the last 2 years. Doesn't end well for Arsenal. Looking for something different.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Dortmund is better than Arsenal right now.

I watched Dortmund in the German Super Cup and in Week 1 against Hamburg. Dortmund were very impressive. Very good players who play well as a team.

I could see them making a deep CL run the way Schalke did last season.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched Dortmund in the German Super Cup and in Week 1 against Hamburg. Dortmund were very impressive. Very good players who play well as a team.

I could see them making a deep CL run the way Schalke did last season.

I watched Dortmund vs Leverkusen on Saturday and they were less than impressive.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dortmund ran away with the Bundesliga last season. Watch more than one match. They're a very good team.

I'll watch more when I can.

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Arsenal were frustrating today. Didn't create much at all but then, BAM, last minute winner. It's great to be on the winning end of one of those. Arsenal looking pretty good to get through now leading their group with 7 points and 2 of the 3 remaining games at home. Dortmund with only 1 point after losing 3-1 to Olymiacos. What the hell happened there?

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arsenal were frustrating today. Didn't create much at all but then, BAM, last minute winner. It's great to be on the winning end of one of those. Arsenal looking pretty good to get through now leading their group with 7 points and 2 of the 3 remaining games at home. Dortmund with only 1 point after losing 3-1 to Olymiacos. What the hell happened there?

You must be registered for see images

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Arsenal clinch 1st in their group with a game to go! They are the only English team to qualify so far. Who would have thought that would be the case when the groups were announced? None of the other 3 teams have it easy for the final games either. In fact, Man City need to win AND have Napoli lose or draw to Villarreal, who haven't even got a point yet.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arsenal clinch 1st in their group with a game to go! They are the only English team to qualify so far. Who would have thought that would be the case when the groups were announced? None of the other 3 teams have it easy for the final games either. In fact, Man City need to win AND have Napoli lose or draw to Villarreal, who haven't even got a point yet.

Shocking really.

Glad Arsenal is doing well.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to watch the Euro 2012 draw today?

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Rooney miss was pretty brilliant, but I think the fact that man u will have to play in the Europa League makes me even happier.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Rooney miss was pretty brilliant, but I think the fact that man u will have to play in the Europa League makes me even happier.

How does that work that the manchesters will both be in Europa league?