The Next Great QB Class

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously? What a joke. There is zero correlation that smaller players = more injuries. Ask Gronk @ 6’7”

The correlation that he made was running QBs and injuries, not smaller players.... unless I missed something.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Let's don't run Harry off like we did Mitch.

Mitch's content came with a cost, as is the case with his sort of pseudo-journalist, and also, similarly, the pseudo-NFL-front-office-employee, ilk. They need a certain amount of adulation which they believe is appropriate for what they provide.

Unfortunately, I think Mitch tended to over-value his content (just my opinion), which leads to guys like him getting poop from the other guys on the board, and then the situation quickly devolves into an "I'm out" thread, which underscores their inflated sense of self-worth.

They are the Antonio Browns of message boards.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, bennyperrin23,
I think that you should read what you write.
My whole take is be positive. Posts should be positive for the most
Part.
But,
You write, "this thread is complete bull crap. Another lame person..."

And, "worse than garbage thread"

And, "I ignore Harry, he wants to put km as already hurt. That's garbage."

The way I see it. Your posts are nothing but negatively written and demeaning. Calling people lame, using words such as garbage and bull crap.

I just shake my head at things like this. And wonder if you were really raised to talk to/about people like this.
So sad. :(

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Well, bennyperrin23,
I think that you should read what you write.

But,
You write, "this thread is complete bull crap. Another lame person..."

And, "worse than garbage thread"

And, "I ignore Harry, he wants to put km as already hurt. That's garbage."

The way I see it. Your posts are nothing but negatively written and demeaning. Calling people lame, using words such as garbage and bull crap.

I just shake my head at things like this. And wonder if you were really raised to talk to/about people like this.
So sad. :(

I agree with you gimpy.

Nobody is above criticism, and if post something on a message board, you should understand that at a minimum, someone may disagree with you. Someone may even take a shot at you. Frankly, that's part of the fun.

But you can disagree with someone, or even berate someone, but still allow them to keep their dignity.

And that's where I disagree with how guys like Mitch and Harry are treated. A lot of the stuff directed at them is way over the line, way too personal, and way too mean-spirited.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
My worst detractor on another message board turned out to be my wife, who was just trying to get me to come to bed, apparently.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave