Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Maybe I was just in a mood, but that was one of the worst traitors I have ever seen.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why the studio would let this happen is beyond me.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:barf:

One thing this movie will do is help everyone realize just how great the TV series really was..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rob Zombie tends to do a good job but I dontt really have any interest in watching the munsters at this point

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Just odd what they are going for, focusing on an origin and love story.

Also, really hard to make out the time frame for it - in the series they met in the middle 1800s

They also didn't have a big origin - that was kind of the point, they were just there and didn't always understand the reaction around them

They were able to play off the typical show format of the day and social commentary of the times - that's why the show worked

I'd rather see the whole crew plop down as immigrants into some suburban area and be perfectly normal to those around them - I'd even be OK if they lived by being vloggers, drawing up the views, likes and subscriptions without fully understanding it's due to the oddity - online fame doesn't equal online respect

Rob usually does solid stuff and this is dear to him...... I just can't figure out where he's going with it

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just odd what they are going for, focusing on an origin and love story.

Also, really hard to make out the time frame for it - in the series they met in the middle 1800s

They also didn't have a big origin - that was kind of the point, they were just there and didn't always understand the reaction around them

They were able to play off the typical show format of the day and social commentary of the times - that's why the show worked

I'd rather see the whole crew plop down as immigrants into some suburban area and be perfectly normal to those around them - I'd even be OK if they lived by being vloggers, drawing up the views, likes and subscriptions without fully understanding it's due to the oddity - online fame doesn't equal online respect

Rob usually does solid stuff and this is dear to him...... I just can't figure out where he's going with it

I'm right with you here. Your last sentence is why it's really frustrating.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks so bad. Looks like a student filmed shot on video tape too.

I'm honestly hoping someone tries converting it to black and white and adding some film grain to it. Can't be worse, can it?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm honestly hoping someone tries converting it to black and white and adding some film grain to it. Can't be worse, can it?

Read an interview with Rob Zombie where he said he wanted to film it in black and white but the studio wouldn't let him so he just made it as surreal as possible.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read an interview with Rob Zombie where he said he wanted to film it in black and white but the studio wouldn't let him so he just made it as surreal as possible.

Ah. Shame. Not sure it would have made any difference helping this thing out, but would have looked cool.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose