The Moment Is Getting Near....

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The start of the 2017 season. I dont have stats. Dont have an inside source. All I got is something telling me this year feels special.

Sidenote: The new Seahwaks logos looks creepy AF. We should never let that logo or double rainbows prosper.

BirdGang

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Looks like the face you make when a Seahawk fan tries to convince you that they've been a fan of the team since before 2012.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The start of the 2017 season. I dont have stats. Dont have an inside source. All I got is something telling me this year feels special.

Sidenote: The new Seahwaks logos looks creepy AF. We should never let that logo or double rainbows prosper.

BirdGang

You hanging with us this year @Gee!?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like the face you make when a Seahawk fan tries to convince you that they've been a fan of the team since before 2012.
I pride myself on knowing something about every team in pretty much every league and I feel a sense of pride when I one up someone about the team they claim they love. I'm a history buff at heart and knowing the great names from teams is just 2nd nature and IMO if you're a fan of a team and consider yourself more than a casual fan you should know something about your team's history. Now, when it comes to the Seahags, I remember when they and the Bucs first came into the league in 1976(especially memorable when you consider how bad the Bucs were. They could have played 100 games in 1976 and lost all 100 of them) and even became a fan of guys like Jim Zorn, Steve Largent, Sherman Smith to name a few. We were also their first regular season game beating them 30-24. Anyhoo, ask today's Seahag fan who Jim Zorn is and they probably couldn't tell you.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

BirdGang
I hope you're right because I feel I'm getting too old for the wait 'till next year thing.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

BirdGang

WOW!

What is up Gee!?

Nice to hear from you, hope all is well, and Go Cards!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson