The Mitchell’s vs The Machines

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Watched this with the family over the weekend. Was surprisingly really good. On Netflix.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, this dropped already? It’s supposed to be fantastic. Now I’ve got something to hopefully sedate my niece for a while on Wednesday. That little girl has more energy than the damn Energizer Bunny. Wears this middle aged man out!

OP
OP
Town Drunk

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Oh, this dropped already? It’s supposed to be fantastic. Now I’ve got something to hopefully sedate my niece for a while on Wednesday. That little girl has more energy than the damn Energizer Bunny. Wears this middle aged man out!

If she hasn’t seen it already, she’ll love it. Definitely keeps you drawn in and plenty of laugh out loud moments. She’ll stay on the couch for the duration of the movie.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If she hasn’t seen it already, she’ll love it. Definitely keeps your drawn in and plenty of laugh out loud moments. She’ll stay on the couch for the duration of the movie.

Lord and Miller are geniuses so I have no doubt this will be fantastic.

And I still weep for the Han Solo movie they got fired from halfway through. I bet it would have been awesome.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fell asleep before the end but enjoyed this one, pretty funny.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think, perhaps, my expectations were too high. There were some funny moments and all told I enjoyed the movie but I didn't think it was anything special. And the father's character really did not ring true for me.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
My 5 year old loved it and I thought it was better than a lot of generic animated fare nowadays. Some good themes, if not exactly original, but a lot of the jokes hit well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Whole family enjoyed it. I actually caught myself laughing a little out loud.