The Market 2022-2023-2024

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great presentation for times like these. Brent Johnson of the dollar milkshake theory does a great job here for anyone interested.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last warning to any of you beautiful bulls. :)

Be careful out there. Things are getting nutty. I thought we were on the brink a couple months ago. This building volatility is making even a bear like me.... nervous for the bulls. :shrug:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't make this **** up. Lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its funny that Powell held rates way lower than they should be for way too long but after raising rates at the fastest pace in history, over and over says things like "its way too early to talk about pausing the rate hikes"

Oh, now you make sound decisions?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think its funny that Powell held rates way lower than they should be for way too long but after raising rates at the fastest pace in history, over and over says things like "its way too early to talk about pausing the rate hikes"

An old adage to live by.

-Never fight the fed. Up or down.

-Always inverse Jim Cramer.

:)

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will go on record to predict that in the next 5- 10 years this will go down and be seen as THE worst policy error(s) to ever occur since the inceptions of central banks. 100 years or so. The past three years of monetary policy in the US has expedited the risk of any global depression. IMO

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This place is dead since the @Folster has been ousted. Bottom line. Censorship ****** sucks.
I did speak to him about hopefully he would still post here, but, He's irritated and might not come back at all. we'll see. I havent had much to say, for now I am just sitting on the sidelines watching and waiting.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did speak to him about hopefully he would still post here, but, He's irritated and might not come back at all. we'll see. I havent had much to say, for now I am just sitting on the sidelines watching and waiting.
Yeah. Likewise. He's about done. I've been here for years now and I'm finally understanding what jf and others have talked about... Just the poison that emanates from other forums. Once again. **** censorship.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Likewise. He's about done. I've been here for years now and I'm finally understanding what jf and others have talked about... Just the poison that emanates from other forums. Once again. **** censorship.
I mostly avoid that section and it's fine. But, I'm not anywhere near as passionate about things I can't control as other are

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow NASDAQ is up only 6%. It's an overreaction to the better than expected CPI numbers but still after recent trends I'll take it and hope it holds up.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Walter Bloomberg is just a bot that copies over from the Bloomberg Terminal.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We ain't outta the woods... Beware. And maybe scale out of some risky areas of your investments if you are concerned and in are in a timeframe looking for capital preservation.

Just my two cents.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We ain't outta the woods... Beware. And maybe scale out of some risky areas of your investments if you are concerned and in are in a timeframe looking for capital preservation.

Just my two cents.
Yeah, I bought a LOT of stocks at market lows. So I am stuck where I am at. Gotta ride it out now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose