The Latest on Rosen

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Harry, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Crimson Warrior

Crimson Warrior Always a Gentleman

I feel bad for Josh. He was dealt a terrible hand to begin his pro-career.

To his credit, he's kept quiet, and he himself hasn't made the situation worse. That says something good about him.

2. slanidrac16

slanidrac16 Registered User Contributor

I wouldn’t feel sorry for him quite yet. He could be in on the whole scheme of things. You would think somebody somewhere would find him and put a mic in his face . Seems like he is deep underground.

wit3card likes this.
  3. TJ

TJ Suge White

I’m sure he’s received hundreds of media requests. Silence beats bitching and moaning. By the way - I’ve been asking people I know who live near Rosen’s family in Manhattan Beach if they know him or know what’s going on. No luck.

daves and Ohcrap75 like this.
  4. HookemCards

HookemCards Have at you!!!!!

I've been reading all the Murray/Rosen stuff for weeks now. I'm not a fan of Murray. Hes entitled, doesn't respect his opponents, and acrybaby. None of those are qualities I want in my starting QB. In addition his size, height and arm length are likely to lead to a ton of tipped passes and fumbles. Don't care about his college tipped pass stats, his passing lanes were huge, and OL was great. There are a laundry list of QBs that played under Lincoln Riley, Mike Leach, Art Briles that have stats comparable to Murray's last year, and all of them were larger than Murray and with the exception of Mahommes, none have had any success in the NFL. If the front office has really decided to move on from Rosen, which I completely disagree with given the circumstances last year, I'd much rather move down to 4 and select Haskins. I loved his intelligence, and humility during his Pro day interview on NFL network and has the size to endure the pounding he'll likely endure with our OL.

5. Ohcrap75

Ohcrap75 Registered

Weren't some of the biggest criticisms that he was too outspoken and would put his opinions/agendas before team? He has handled media and scrutiny through this situation incredibly. He was put into as bad of situation as possible and is getting bashed everywhere you turn. True character shines in face of adversity. Those questioning his predraft were dead wrong.

Cardiac, abcard, cardncubfan and 5 others like this.
  6. Arz101

Arz101 Registered

Daniel Jeremiah is the last man on Josh Rosen hill after Josh Rosen leaves the hill.

7. Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown I'm better than Mulli!

Lol, I think you’re being disingenuous countering actual, recent examples with generalizations. And I’m not using those examples as what should happen or what’s to be expected but rather as examples that it could happen and that all of you who seem to making certainty-level comments should maybe, just maybe, consider that you could be wrong.

Remember, I’m not a hardcore Murray guy. I see him for both his shortcomings (height, limited experience, baseball) and his strengths (amazing season, big arm, superior athlete). I’m just astounded at how far so many of you are to the extremes on him.

Krangthebrain likes this.