The Latest on Rosen

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Daniel Jeremiah is the last man on Josh Rosen hill after Josh Rosen leaves the hill.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think you're being disingenuous with that take. Of course Trubisky is an example. But over the life of NFL football and in the last 20-30 years lets say how many have been successful coming in under the same circumstances? Im going to say the overall sum of the masses is a better barometer of what to expect. Rather than the blip on the radar that might happen if you get lucky. Same with your Baker Mayfield example. Its why you haven't heard me comparing Josh and using Jared Goof as an example of what could happen anymore I realized Im being disingenuous in that example because its not the norm.
Lol, I think you’re being disingenuous countering actual, recent examples with generalizations. And I’m not using those examples as what should happen or what’s to be expected but rather as examples that it could happen and that all of you who seem to making certainty-level comments should maybe, just maybe, consider that you could be wrong.

Remember, I’m not a hardcore Murray guy. I see him for both his shortcomings (height, limited experience, baseball) and his strengths (amazing season, big arm, superior athlete). I’m just astounded at how far so many of you are to the extremes on him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose