The Hype Train Choo Choo

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
Hype Train ? K1 gets better every year... and so far this year (I know, I Know, 2 games) is better than even last year...

Are the Cards going all the way ? hell if I know, but I do know there is nothing 'Hype' about K1........
10 years from now we will be all looking back, shaking our heads, after multiple championships... unless Keim derails the whole thing ....

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
I hate we added a game to the season. It's too long just for that reason.
Agreed. Injuries are always a factor - but it's going to be even more of a struggle for teams now. And some players, unfortunately, you just can't replace.

I don't know why the NFL doesn't add a 2nd bye week throughout the course of the season. I don't know if it would really lessen injuries all that much, but it gives them another week to sell broadcasting rights to the networks and I think it'd be well received by everyone.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Injuries are always a factor - but it's going to be even more of a struggle for teams now. And some players, unfortunately, you just can't replace.

I don't know why the NFL doesn't add a 2nd bye week throughout the course of the season. I don't know if it would really lessen injuries all that much, but it gives them another week to sell broadcasting rights to the networks and I think it'd be well received by everyone.

Plus then the Superbowl would be President's Day Weekend. Monday off for most

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave