Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hunt

Release Date: March 13, 2020
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Craig Zobel
MPAA Rating: R for strong bloody violence, and language throughout.
Screenwriters: Damon Lindelof, Nick Cuse
Genre: Thriller, Action

Starring: Emma Roberts, Justin Hartley, Glenn Howerton, Betty Gilpin, Ike Barinholtz, Amy Madigan, Hilary Swank

Plot Summary: Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don't know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen - for a very specific purpose - The Hunt.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Worth watching for free (if you’re in the mood for mindless action), but not worth paying for.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't great but we enjoyed it anyway. I can't help wondering though whether it pissed off the far left or the far right the most? Neither extreme came out looking too hot but Gilpin alone was worth the view IMo.

Reaction score
It wasn't great but we enjoyed it anyway. I can't help wondering though whether it pissed off the far left or the far right the most? Neither extreme came out looking too hot but Gilpin alone was worth the view IMo.

Spot on in my opinion. I enjoyed it & Gilpin is the reason why. I had to look her up to see what else she was in.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spot on in my opinion. I enjoyed it & Gilpin is the reason why. I had to look her up to see what else she was in.
Yeah I wasn't familiar with her before I saw her in the more recent The Tomorrow War. She was okay in it but she didn't really get a chance to stand out. Boredom led us to The Hunt and she's just outstanding in it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't familiar with her before I saw her in the more recent The Tomorrow War. She was okay in it but she didn't really get a chance to stand out. Boredom led us to The Hunt and she's just outstanding in it.

Gilpin’s big break was as the 2nd lead in GLOW on Netflix. Still pissed they canceled that show right before season four started rolling, was great And she was really good in it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA