The Head Coach and the Star Players Don't Get It

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it only because he said that the Cardinals and this situation was not what he wanted.

Re-reading that, I was out of line to say it, and I apologize. Looking back to take that literally is pretty ridiculous on my part.

Agreed.

Yet, I completely understand Jersey's statements and opinions. I can see where I look as if I am attacking a fan, but in Jersey's case she is stating opinion about the situation of negativity across the board. She is not stating that people should root/follow as seem deems fit. Just commenting that in her opinion, that posts and subjects are becoming overly negative to the point where it is a fault. She has every right to express that opinion.

So while I agree attacking a poster specifically is out of line. Let's not let that get out of hand as well.

Jersey and myself have every right to vent and have an opinion of posts that are overly negative to a fault, just as other have had the right to bash our posts for being overly positive to a fault.

And please, let's not get so lost in this, and forget that people who want to talk about something positive are attacked at a personal level as well.

While I agree, and my posts before this state as such, each fan should be allowed his say, and given his right to root as he chooses, but that works BOTH WAYS.

I hope there is this kind of support and outcry for the next person in support of Whiz and he gets called an idiot, or ignorant, or blind.

I have no problem being accepting and sympathetic, but it makes it hard when I am ridiculed for enjoying watching the team I root for by other fans.

Thus I would say such venom comes from spite more than anything.... I dunno, I am not a psycologist.

I vote to put it to bed, to say the least.

Agreed. Sorry I took this too far. I actually enjoy reading your posts as you are obviously well informed. And being from Jersey myself I can't help but like Jersey.

All is good here. Peace....

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still think the Cards should be 6-2 or 5-3 with the talent they have even with the bums playing QB.

Dangit with just one defensive stop we beat both Tampa and Minnesota. :mad:

Well which is it, all the turn over of personnel, lack of a elite pass rusher, crappy O-line or we are that talented :p

You are right one stop by the D in the past 2 games and this team is 5-3. Even though I refuse to let the D completely off the hook for their inability to force more 3 and outs if the O does get another 1st down against the Vikings or DA doesn't throw that last pick against the Bucs and we probably win those games.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here it is at least for me, in all of its six word glory, completely and totally tied up in a nice, tidy nutshell:

I. Do. Not. Want. To. Go. Back.

I don't want to do it. You don't want to do it either. We have come to frickin far to just slide back into the swamp of mediocrity or worse without a comment. Without a word. Without a railing against that damn good-night where dreams die and then move on unmourned.
JTS
Thanks Jeff.

The same old thoughts are crossing my mind during the games. The last game I was willing the team to get more of a lead than 14 points because I knew they would find a way to lose. And alas, from reading the board this week I was not alone.

Come on coaching staff let's do more of this:

coach.gif

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, Mitch a couple of weeks ago I compared Whiz to a literary figure. Last week I chose a WWII general. This week I'm going with It's a missile. No, it's a plane. No it's a missile...