"The Four Horsemen" WR stats and projections

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopkins' stats this year seem underwhelming to me for an all-pro wide receiver. If the season was still 16 games long, he'd be on pace for under 1000 yards. Plus he hasn't any huge games in terms of yard receiving.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopkins' stats this year seem underwhelming to me for an all-pro wide receiver. If the season was still 16 games long, he'd be on pace for under 1000 yards. Plus he hasn't any huge games in terms of yard receiving.
The diverse attack makes this offense even better. Hopkins will only care if we were losing.

HairZach

Veteran
Reaction score
He takes away the number 1 CB and a lot of the time, a double team. We have so many good receiving targets I'm very glad we aren't just forcing the ball to him like last year. Its bad for fantasy owners but that's about it. He's still getting big plays.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He takes away the number 1 CB and a lot of the time, a double team. We have so many good receiving targets I'm very glad we aren't just forcing the ball to him like last year. Its bad for fantasy owners but that's about it. He's still getting big plays.
This plus he already has 6 TD receptions which is huge.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny stat.

This week 13 wr had over 100 yards. Ten of them were on the losing team.
I think the diversity of the offense makes us better than most.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Funny stat.

This week 13 wr had over 100 yards. Ten of them were on the losing team.
I think the diversity of the offense makes us better than most.
Less likely to stop for sure. It looked like the Seachickens never knew who to stop and when they droped 7 MC run for the first down, untouched on most runs ... I'm sure if Kyler was in they never even thought about droping 7 just because, they know Kyler runs for 20 or more yards on them if they do so, but with Colt they thought they could get away with it ... he showed them otherwise.