"The Four Horsemen" WR stats and projections

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
*Sorry couldnt find a picture of Hop with them, but this is still a great pic*
You must be registered for see images attach

Christian Kirk 15 catches 239 yards 2 tds (80 catches 1271 yards 11 tds) :oops:
Rondale Moore 13 catches 183 yards 1 td (69 catches 976 yards 5 tds)
AJ Green 10 catches 181 yards 1 td (53 catches 965 yards 5 tds)
DeAndre Hopkins 13 catches 158 yards 3 tds (69 catches 843 yards 16 tds) obviously expect his yards to go up but I'd take the TDs :Dold

Of course we have to see what they do in division (particularly against the Rams/49ers) but its promising. Big test next week.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
*Sorry couldnt find a picture of Hop with them, but this is still a great pic*
You must be registered for see images attach

Christian Kirk 15 catches 239 yards 2 tds (80 catches 1271 yards 11 tds) :oops:
Rondale Moore 13 catches 183 yards 1 td (69 catches 976 yards 5 tds)
AJ Green 10 catches 181 yards 1 td (53 catches 965 yards 5 tds)
DeAndre Hopkins 13 catches 158 yards 3 tds (69 catches 843 yards 16 tds) obviously expect his yards to go up but I'd take the TDs :Dold

Of course we have to see what they do in division (particularly against the Rams/49ers) but its promising. Big test next week.
Mainly against the Rams. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t exploit SF’s weak secondary.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Mainly against the Rams. I’ll be disappointed if we don’t exploit SF’s weak secondary.
One huge reason I think we should be in 10 or 11 personnel almost exclusively. So many teams have bad secondaries and we have a pretty decent WR corp. Between Hop, Green, Kirk, Moore, Maxx, Edmonds and Conner I feel like we have guys who can consistently win in space.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The DLine is just Bosa & friends. Nothing to what it was in 2019. I’d argue the Titans & Vikes’ DLines are better.
Ehhh..we'll see. Hope you're right. Im trying to not be fooled by Rodgers greatness. He was dealing. And even he had just 219 yards passing until that 30 second drive.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DLine is just Bosa & friends. Nothing to what it was in 2019. I’d argue the Titans & Vikes’ DLines are better.

I think they're better than that but bosa is definitely the best pass rusher. Armstead and Kinlaw are both first rounders but they're more run defenders than pass rushers. Armstead had 10 sacks in 2019 on that great DL but only 3.5 last year and the only sack he has this year was a total coverage sack. Looks like a pro bowler tall and well built but save one season has not come close to being a pass rusher.

Against the Rams we're going to have to throw it quickly especially if we have all 3 or 2 of the 3 starters out next week too. Jones held up nicely at RT but can we count on Harlow and Max to hold up that well against the Rams and 49ers I don't know so hopefully we get Pugh and Murray back.

Pugh apparently got hurt trying to tackle Agnew on the missed FG!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Contender or pretender.

I’m still in the pretender room.
I feel like we are a playoff team in a really tough division which is about the best I expected before the season. Kyler and Vance are the two things keeping us from being a Super Bowl contender right now.

Before anyone jumps on this regarding Kyler, there is just no way he outduels Brady, Rodgers, or Stafford at this point. He 100% can get better over the course of the year and change this, but he is still too jittery in clean pockets and is way too impatient right now. Also, I feel like he still relies on Kliff's playcalls too much. Basically, there is a polish to QB play that you need to be a Super Bowl contender that Kyler doesn't have yet.

Vance is an issue because he can't scheme a blitz and our secondary while playing good is not talented enough to really lock teams down with their fundamentals. Everyone if too new playing with each other. Maybe that chemistry will develop but good schemes and QBs will pick us apart.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I feel like we are a playoff team in a really tough division which is about the best I expected before the season. Kyler and Vance are the two things keeping us from being a Super Bowl contender right now.

Before anyone jumps on this regarding Kyler, there is just no way he outduels Brady, Rodgers, or Stafford at this point. He 100% can get better over the course of the year and change this, but he is still too jittery in clean pockets and is way too impatient right now. Also, I feel like he still relies on Kliff's playcalls too much. Basically, there is a polish to QB play that you need to be a Super Bowl contender that Kyler doesn't have yet.

Vance is an issue because he can't scheme a blitz and our secondary while playing good is not talented enough to really lock teams down with their fundamentals. Everyone if too new playing with each other. Maybe that chemistry will develop but good schemes and QBs will pick us apart.
Lol so Kyler is keeping us from being a Super Bowl contender and not Kliff? You go off the rails with posts like this.

If anything ALL 3 are why will or wont be super bowl contenders.

Edit: I didnt read the rest, but I still kinda feel like I didnt have to. McVay got Goff to a Super Bowl.

Proximo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He 100% can outduel any QB any given game, the biggest issue we have by far is KK is a sorry coach.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnnymac