The Drey Jameson thread

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Had a Ryne Nelson like stellar debut, 7 IP, 0 ER, 5 K's.
Our two best SP prospects are still developing downstairs (Phaadt & Walston). Nelson has the projectable frame you look for in a starter and his stuff is already playing in the ML’s. I think Jameson has closer type swap, just saying.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our two best SP prospects are still developing downstairs (Phaadt & Walston). Nelson has the projectable frame you look for in a starter and his stuff is already playing in the ML’s. I think Jameson has closer type swap, just saying.
I agree, Nelson and Jameson project more as back of rotation guys.

Pfaadt should make rotation next year, he won't get call up with only 2 weeks left in this season. Walston may be a couple of years away.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As the days trickled out of July, with the baseball world’s focus firmly on Juan Soto and the upcoming trade deadline, Drey Jameson sat in the home clubhouse beneath Greater Nevada Field.

The task at hand was preparing for the 48th minor league start of his career, a Triple-A date between Jameson’s Reno Aces and the Salt Lake Bees. Jameson, though, thinks about his outings in the larger context. Each minor league start is an opportunity to grow; an opportunity to get a smidge closer to being a major league pitcher.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard him on the radio after his first win. A level-headed kid that approaches the game no differently in the minors than he did once called up. Glad to see him having success so far.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Just focus on the hand speed from taking the ball from his glove to the release point.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose