The Despair Raid Offense

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero confidence in us to keep that last spot. Almost every team behind us scares me, and TBH, I would not want NY or Washington at this moment in time. I swear I wish I felt differently, but this team is reeling with no end in sight.

i wonder how much of our doom and gloom right now is because we all expect to get pulverized this weekend by the Rams and that will really cement our downward slide from being on top of the division after week 9.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff better get the heads of this team together. These last couple losses have been really bad, I can't imagine it being good for the psyche the team.

He needs to have a heck of game plan and beat the rams to keep the locker room

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff better get the heads of this team together. These last couple losses have been really bad, I can't imagine it being good for the psyche the team.

He needs to have a heck of game plan and beat the rams to keep the locker room

the Seattle loss wasn't really that bad, on the road, on short week, coming off a miraculous emotional W, we played them tough and still had a chance to win.

I just think last week's loss to the Pats was THAT bad. They're not good. And it's not like Bellicheck coached them to this amazing victory where they played above their heads and beat us. We just totally beat oursevles, against a bad team, playing a bad game. That is why I think it hurts so much... and because we're all expecting to get ATM raped by the Rams this weekend.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i wonder how much of our doom and gloom right now is because we all expect to get pulverized this weekend by the Rams and that will really cement our downward slide from being on top of the division after week 9.

I'm already dreading Sunday cheese. They may be up and down, but their up and down, vs. our up and down?? No contest. I just don't see a bounce back.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
the Seattle loss wasn't really that bad, on the road, on short week, coming off a miraculous emotional W, we played them tough and still had a chance to win.

I just think last week's loss to the Pats was THAT bad. They're not good. And it's not like Bellicheck coached them to this amazing victory where they played above their heads and beat us. We just totally beat oursevles, against a bad team, playing a bad game. That is why I think it hurts so much... and because we're all expecting to get ATM raped by the Rams this weekend.

Agreed until the last part.

People are really getting raped at ATM's?

:doofus:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave