The Cost Of Winning

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
With one more win we could drop from the 6th pick to outside of top 12. With us at 4-9-1 and teams from pick six to twelve all sitting at 5 -9, if they lose out and we win one we might be regretting that tie. Which would you rather, another win or the higher pick?

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Let the chips fall where they may. Potentially missing out on a high rated player will suck but finishing the season strong against a division rival is important. Plenty of impact players will be available where the Cardinals are picking.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'd rather finish the season with two strong wins and head into next season with some serious momentum.
If this happened..... Considering the opponents and being on the road......

We may get two SNF games next year.

I would love the exposure personally.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Given a choice between ruining pete carroll's Christmas and drafting a couple positions higher, give me the Scrooge option and screw the draft position.
And is there anything better than beating an L.A. team?
I truly don't see a major jump in talent between 6 and 12. We will still have a ton of options.

Unless Jeudy is there at 6..... If that happened, I may cry.

But Ruggs, Lamb, Kinlaw, Simmons, Brown or Wirfs at 12 would be fine with me.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Always rather win but a win in these last two seems remote to me...Both teams will rack up huge rushing yardage against us....We weren't good with Gunter in there...Even worse now....

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I truly don't see a major jump in talent between 6 and 12. We will still have a ton of options.

Unless Jeudy is there at 6..... If that happened, I may cry.

But Ruggs, Lamb, Kinlaw, Simmons, Brown or Wirfs at 12 would be fine with me.

I do. I think there are 6 or 7 elite players in the draft.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I do. I think there are 6 or 7 elite players in the draft.
Maybe.....

I see three truly elite players. Young, Jeudy, & Burrow.

three or 4 who should atleast be very good: Simmons, Lamb, Brown or Thomas

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope this team doesn't draft a damn WR in Rd 1.There are bigger needs.
They have like 70m in free agency to fill needs. There is a decent chance the best player on the board when the Cards pick will be a WR. Therefor it makes sense to take said best player considering that WR is one of the needs of the team.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Trading back and grabbing Tyler Biadasz or Jedrick Wills might be my favorite scenario at this point in time. We just need so much talent that adding a bunch of dudes looks really good.

Trading back, and pulling Tyler Biadasz, Curtis Weaver, Rashard Lawrence and Tee Higgins in the first three rounds would be pretty awesome.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Trading back and grabbing Tyler Biadasz or Jedrick Wills might be my favorite scenario at this point in time. We just need so much talent that adding a bunch of dudes looks really good.

Trading back, and pulling Tyler Biadasz, Curtis Weaver, Rashard Lawrence and Tee Higgins in the first three rounds would be pretty awesome.
And then you remember Keim is making the picks and immediately get depressed lol

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Draft position doesn’t equal draft success but picking 6 for 4 rounds makes me smile.

Feeling good on Monday morning is not something I got used to the last two years so a few more is tolerable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson