The Case for Munchak

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can definitely tell when locker had to play and when he didnt. Hardly a blowout when Hassel and Fitzpat are starting. Hard playing gritty teams. Im tired of the big road games where were down 21-0 after 8 min cause we are not prepared. He runs a pro style offense ....I'm cool with that

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In the past four seasons Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been sacked an average of 22 ½ times per season, down from 42 times per season prior to Munchak’s arrival.

This season, three different Pittsburgh offensive linemen were named to the Pro Bowl.
Yeah I'll take it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
In the past four seasons Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been sacked an average of 22 ½ times per season, down from 42 times per season prior to Munchak’s arrival.

This season, three different Pittsburgh offensive linemen were named to the Pro Bowl.
Yeah I'll take it.

All that tells me is that he should be our OL coach

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All that tells me is that he should be our OL coach

I don't know a lot about Munchak, I just remember the last Steelers OL line coach to be considered a bona fide HC prospect... Isn't that reason enough to be messing my drawers at the thought??

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about Munchak, I just remember the last Steelers OL line coach to be considered a bona fide HC prospect... Isn't that reason enough to be messing my drawers at the thought??

If it pops that bikini top off your avatar... but by all means man have some dignity and preserve those drawers till we win all the marbles :newcards:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseyslayer