• Kliff Kingsbury

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Vance Joseph

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Is the problem the GM, the coach, or the DC?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We don't have the horses. That falls on the GM. I like Keim well enough, I don't like this roster and I don't like the lack of highly-drafted O-line and D-line players. I have always heard you build a team from the inside out, not the other way around.

I think for better or worse, Keim has tried to appease his head coaches with his drafting decisions, and I feel they've had too much sway in taking position players (all these WRs) or being enamored with raw talent (Nkemdieche, Reddick, Cooper). When you consider in the last 3 years he's drafted for Arians, Wilks, and Kingsbury, three VERY different kinds of coaches, it's no wonder the team seems oddly put-together and the players are having difficulty gelling. They were respectively meant for different systems, but still you have to make it work with what you have.

Does that mean Keim goes this off-season? I have no idea, maybe. But we absolutely need to have a better philosophy going into 2020's offseason of getting stronger in the trenches, and getting middle linebackers that can play football.

Last edited:

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Throw in Arians portion of blame for this mess. Im sure he had a lot of input on players he wanted especially after he had good success early on. Instead of taking a “sure” thing, they got cute and drafted guys who turned into sub par players.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Bidwill for giving Steve Keim a do over after running it into the ground.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
GM

Think about how good this defense was, and the foundation it had.

Now look at it.

Then realize the offense is poor too.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave