The Birdgang Groweth....

PACardsFan

Reaction score
Congratulations Oaken! He's adorable! I have 2 grandsons & 2 granddaughters. Looking forward to seeing all 4 this weekend.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Yeah Jax is my second grandkid.... I have a five year old granddaughter that’s just amazing

and I’m with you.... I resisted the idea of being a grandpa for years.... but it’s awesome
Grandkids are so much better than kids

You got that right, all the fun and none of the headaches. The best part is spoiling them and then shipping them back to Mom and Dad.

phillycard

Registered
Reaction score
Oaken, congrats good brother! Sidenote, I thought you were about to announce YOU had a baby! I had to pause, before I clicked because I knew we were around the same age. Not that it would be a bad thing, but I personally am not about that Pampers, Enfamil, Desitin life right now.

:biglaugh:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Congrats! Spoil him rotten & give him lots of Big Red gear :mrgreen:

teah I hit amazon before he left the hospita;....got some onesies, a couple creepers...a blanket and some pacifiers
to show the opposing grandpa I aint unreasonable...I even through in two Bears pacifiers..... if I go too dominant with the Cards gear the kid might never see any of it, lol

oaken1

Stone Cold
Reaction score
Oaken, congrats good brother! Sidenote, I thought you were about to announce YOU had a baby! I had to pause, before I clicked because I knew we were around the same age. Not that it would be a bad thing, but I personally am not about that Pampers, Enfamil, Desitin life right now.

:biglaugh:
lol...oh no...my baby days are long gone......I hope anyway

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiwiCard