Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and Ozil resigning for 350k a week. ****

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Eff you, Arsenal. Thanks a lot for screwing Newcastle over. Is it just the teams you other hosers support on here that are out to screw the Magpies? lol My soccer fan buddy here in Pittsburgh is an Arsenal fan, and he'd probably be laughing at me if he weren't crying over the game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Eff you, Arsenal. Thanks a lot for screwing Newcastle over. Is it just the teams you other hosers support on here that are out to screw the Magpies? lol My soccer fan buddy here in Pittsburgh is an Arsenal fan, and he'd probably be laughing at me if he weren't crying over the game.
OH man steelers and gunners combo is deadly. frustration must be running high. at least arsenal have some additions. and sanchez is addition by subtraction for me. although I do not understand how arsenal let two strong players go to their rivals who will likely keep them out of the top 4 this year and perhaps beyond. but that's ok by me.

I do not have B.T. so I might try to sneak a peak at the arsenal/everton match tonight. rooting on for Timmy Howard's club of corse!

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Looks like Arsenal’s year is officially in the toilet! Well they have the Europa...

Lorenzo

Reaction score
This just keeps getting better with time. Can’t wait for the “we want you to stay Chants.”

Lorenzo

Reaction score
all of the praise Arsene Wenger folks are coming out of the woods now! wish he was staying, but Arsenal could be in for a long road to recovery unless they are willing to overspend their way out of it. they are the third best team in London now.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
My Arsenal buddy is over the moon over this. Of course, now he wants the Gooners to poach Rafa. Nagannahappen!
someone mentioned the German national manager. That would be interesting for me if he is wanting to depart his post after this year's WC. maybe he will get fed up if Germany lose a match after a botched VAR decision. of corse who's to say he would want to leave Germany.