The Arizona Cardinals will hold a press conference concerning Kyler Murray's new contract.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Listened to Kylers presser for the most part. Another year of saying the right things that everyone wants to hear. I dont care about all the manly things he says he is or does by wanting to be great. He got paid, for me it’s shut up, and step up on the field. Words are hollow, his actions and leadership skills this year will do all the talking, as this is HIS team now

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Listened to Kylers presser for the most part. Another year of saying the right things that everyone wants to hear. I dont care about all the manly things he says he is or does by wanting to be great. He got paid, for me it’s shut up, and step up on the field. Words are hollow, his actions and leadership skills this year will do all the talking, as this is HIS team now
If you didn’t care about what he said, what was the point of listening to the presser?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you didn’t care about what he said, what was the point of listening to the presser?
Driving around in LA traffic why not. Don’t get me wrong, I want him to succeed, but this contract puts a huge spotlight on him, considerably more attention / expectations than previous three years. Personally just over the “player speak” , just go prove it