The Amazing Race 12

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Brian in Mesa, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski Formerly Chandler Mike Contributor

My full recap is up on my blog, great finale guys...the team I wanted to win did...so that's cool.

2. Russ Smith

Russ Smith The Original Whizzinator Contributor

What I liked about this finale is that it didn't come down to dumb luck or one team having a home advantage or anything like that. You essentially had all 3 teams in the same place and whoever solved the thing first was going to win.

Sure the forgetting the bag set back the grandfather and grandson team but it was pretty obvious he wasn't going to get the last thing right first anyways he just didn't have the memory for it. But it basically came down to whichever team got that first won.

Another good season.

3. Gizmo Williams

Gizmo Williams Registered

Did anyone else notice the very odd comment Ron made at the very end? He basically said that he felt he could now tell his daughter he loved her and really mean it. I think he was trying to be nice...and it sounded that way, but what the way he phrased it was really brutal and made it sound like he never loved her until now.

I am glad TK and Rachel one...I really liked their attitude throughout the game.

4. Mrh182

Mrh182 Jai Guru Deva OM

I loved the dudes... I wanted them to win

5. Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl Stand down Contributor

I think it just came out wrong. He has probably always loved his daughter; he just sees her in a new light now and loves her all the more.

6. nashman

nashman Registered User

Pretty lame finale. I guess at least the annoying teams of punk kid & grandpa or jerk dad and daughter didn't win. I rather enjoy when you actually have really competitive teams rather than the lame ones that snuck into this finale. Hopefully next season is way better than this one.