The 2022 Phoenix Mercury playoff run

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Skylar or DT for tomorrow’s game. UGH!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really sucks that Peddy got hurt. We really didn’t have a shot to win this series and now we REALLY don’t. What a crazy year this has been.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a season, lol.

Go Aces, I guess. Or Sun. I do NOT want Seattle to win.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It really sucks that Peddy got hurt. We really didn’t have a shot to win this series and now we REALLY don’t. What a crazy year this has been.
This is really a cursed season. With all the people missing or injured, I have no idea why we even made the playoffs. Anyone know why Skylar missed those games? Seems funny you have personal reasons at that key moment.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is really a cursed season. With all the people missing or injured, I have no idea why we even made the playoffs. Anyone know why Skylar missed those games? Seems funny you have personal reasons at that key moment.
I haven’t heard anything about why she missed. Something was definitely off with that situation. I’m sure it will come out eventually.

The only bright side is Tina Charles didn’t get a ring! Suck it, Tina!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I haven’t heard anything about why she missed. Something was definitely off with that situation. I’m sure it will come out eventually.

The only bright side is Tina Charles didn’t get a ring! Suck it, Tina!
So I was thinking when it happened there was a beef with Skyler and Mercury, but then I think we signed her to an extension? So I have no guess to what was going on. Just absolutely the worst time for her to have an issue. BG jinxed us from the start, and the season just snowballed from there. I think had BG been here, with the lineup we had, barring health concerns, we were major players this season. I am starting to think we may not see BG until after this issue with Ukraine goes away, or possibly Trump gets reelected because him and Putin are such buddies.