ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't see the point for OKC doing that deal. Yes, they got rid of Anthony but now they have Schroeder whose deal is longer. Their tax bill is lower but it won't be that much lower. Schroeder with Westbrook is a terrible fit also. The might have been better off waiving him and keeping their pick, they would have saved a lot more.

Here's info on their new tax bill

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow... they had to package a 1st round pick with his ass to get rid of him.

Not an ordinary 1st either. 2022 will be the double draft.

I have to give McD credit for having some foresight on the 2021 Miami pick. He had stated he doubted it would be the double draft while Philly's coach/acting gm sold it as a double draft pick when justifying the trade. McD knew the NBA wouldn't institute the change while teams had outstanding picks out in deals before knowledge of the change.

There was no way Riley and the Heat were going to be forced to eat that crap sandwich.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd rather have nothing than Schroeder. He's a homeless man's Brandon Knight on a perpetually bad game... and the attitude of a 2015 Morris Brother.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not an ordinary 1st either. 2022 will be the double draft.

I have to give McD credit for having some foresight on the 2021 Miami pick. He had stated he doubted it would be the double draft while Philly's coach/acting gm sold it as a double draft pick when justifying the trade. McD knew the NBA wouldn't institute the change while teams had outstanding picks out in deals before knowledge of the change.

There was no way Riley and the Heat were going to be forced to eat that crap sandwich.

where did you see it was 2022 now and not 2021 for the double draft?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good. now I don't feel so bad about losing that pick.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What really bothers me is the ugly face of the NBA showing itself this morning. All the players are upset with what Toronto "did" to DeRozan.
If DeRozan is so upset about getting traded he should’ve not choked in the post season every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA