The 2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And there it is.. The end to the best Lakers season ever! This team has so many problems I could totally see us all having a good time next year just as we did this year..

This team just got pulverized from the beginning of season till the very end.. Oh man did I love this season..

Repeat! Repeat! Repeat!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If you're gonna crap the bed, you might as well have done it before you decided to make the playoffs and forfeited your unwarranted draft pick to us.

At least the future looks bleak for the Lakers. Can't see any championship runs any time soon with a broken down Kobe and the roster in financial straits.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you're gonna crap the bed, you might as well have done it before you decided to make the playoffs and forfeited your unwarranted draft pick to us.

At least the future looks bleak for the Lakers. Can't see any championship runs any time soon with a broken down Kobe and the roster in financial straits.

They tried crapping the bed but the NBA decided to give them all them ghost fouls the last two weeks of the season.. If it wasn't for that, they wouldn't have made it.. Lets not kid ourselves here.. Lakers didnt deserve to be anywhere near the playoffs.. But it was pure comedy watching them get pulverized once they got in the playoffs..

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, at least you don't get a draft pick.

That was just about the ceiling.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose