The 2010 Cardinals suck!!!

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Why can't we have our own smack shack thread? We suck. We have a crappy head coach who won with Denny Green's players and our linebackers are a geriatric unit. Our quarterbacks couldn't make a pop warner roster. Our DC couldn't scheme his way out of a paper bag. Our noodle-armed running backs carry the ball like its a dirty diaper and they don't want to soil their uniforms. We wouldn't know an intangible if it hit us square between the eyes. Leinart was lucky to get out when he did. Warner knew it was coming and he also knew all the praying in the world wouldn't help if he played one more year. Let's pooch another kickoff so their kickoff returner catches it on the 20, what is that, a 50 yard on-side kick attempt? Even our punter is getting alligator leg; that reminds me, it's a dubious distinction when the punter is one of your best players. Let's waste some more opportunities by calling a 4 yard pass when its 3rd and 16. Let's keep the D on the field all game long so the offense can stay fresh for their 3 and outs.

We are who we hoped we weren't! :bang:

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We let em off the hook!

We gave an old ass man a career passing day ... AND he was hurt. Son of a motherless goat!

I am furious right now. Absolutely disgusting.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can't we have our own smack shack thread? We suck. We have a crappy head coach who won with Denny Green's players and our linebackers are a geriatric unit. Our quarterbacks couldn't make a pop warner roster. Our DC couldn't scheme his way out of a paper bag. Our noodle-armed running backs carry the ball like its a dirty diaper and they don't want to soil their uniforms. We wouldn't know an intangible if it hit us square between the eyes. Leinart was lucky to get out when he did. Warner knew it was coming and he also knew all the praying in the world wouldn't help if he played one more year. Let's pooch another kickoff so their kickoff returner catches it on the 20, what is that, a 50 yard on-side kick attempt? Even our punter is getting alligator leg; that reminds me, it's a dubious distinction when the punter is one of your best players. Let's waste some more opportunities by calling a 4 yard pass when its 3rd and 16. Let's keep the D on the field all game long so the offense can stay fresh for their 3 and outs.

We are who we hoped we weren't! :bang:

I chuckled. But seriously, can anyone tell me why ANY NFC WEST TEAM gets represented in a smack thread? We should all be wearing paper bags over our heads when we go out in public.

Where's the Suck Shack forum?

Steve

OP
OP
Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
All right, another suckfest is over. Frankly, i thought we would lose by 40 so I guess it could be worse. DA stunk it up as usual, he's gonna get someone killed if he doesn't quit throwing the high ball. Maybe DA should quit exercising his throwing arm so it will atrophy slightly. I'm gonna email Whiz and suggest that DA wears shorter cleats, and to outfit our receivers with longer cleats or flack jackets and stilts. Maybe we should run a 2 QB set and put Hall on DA's shoulders so he can see over the line to put his tangibles to better use. If we need a long ball he can drop the ball down to DA so he can use his cannon.

Where's JTS when we need him?

OP
OP
Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
This season has been a gutcheck, a few lucky wins in the beginning made it seem like it could be turned around. DA sucks horribly. I can't get DA's throw into a totally covered, bracketed receiver in the 9'er game out of my head; it is impossible to throw a ball THROUGH a defender. I've been slack on the Ram game, it's been a few days so the pain has dulled. It’s a sad state of affairs when his QB rating is barely higher than his completion percentage. Hall is too small to see over the line, and appears to be too brittle for the NFL. The Rams snapped an 8 game losing streak against us, or should I say our impotent offense snapped an 8 game winning streak against them. Even a decent showing by our defense could not fire up Scud. We can look on with envy as Bradford continues to improve while we wander aimlessly in quarterback hell. Watching Brady take apart the Jets last night reinforces the difference a great QB makes to all phases of a team; even an average QB would make a difference in our weak division. Thank goodness one more win by Seattle will put an end to the ridiculous threads about our miniscule remaining playoff hopes.

In a bow to my past roots as a chugger of koolaid, we may have a faint pulse now if the False Whizard of Glendale starts Skelton, but it would not surprise me one bit if he doesn't, and hardheadedly re-installs DA as our "best chance to win" because we are fans who don't know jack. To start DA again would be insulting to us fans. Skelton needs to start the remaining games so we can evaluate him fully. Here's to another roller coaster ride of what is probably false hope:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
This season has been a gutcheck, a few lucky wins in the beginning made it seem like it could be turned around. DA sucks horribly. I can't get DA's throw into a totally covered, bracketed receiver in the 9'er game out of my head; it is impossible to throw a ball THROUGH a defender. I've been slack on the Ram game, it's been a few days so the pain has dulled. It’s a sad state of affairs when his QB rating is barely higher than his completion percentage. Hall is too small to see over the line, and appears to be too brittle for the NFL. The Rams snapped an 8 game losing streak against us, or should I say our impotent offense snapped an 8 game winning streak against them. Even a decent showing by our defense could not fire up Scud. We can look on with envy as Bradford continues to improve while we wander aimlessly in quarterback hell. Watching Brady take apart the Jets last night reinforces the difference a great QB makes to all phases of a team; even an average QB would make a difference in our weak division. Thank goodness one more win by Seattle will put an end to the ridiculous threads about our miniscule remaining playoff hopes.

In a bow to my past roots as a chugger of koolaid, we may have a faint pulse now if the False Whizard of Glendale starts Skelton, but it would not surprise me one bit if he doesn't, and hardheadedly re-installs DA as our "best chance to win" because we are fans who don't know jack. To start DA again would be insulting to us fans. Skelton needs to start the remaining games so we can evaluate him fully. Here's to another roller coaster ride of what is probably false hope:

You must be registered for see images

We have no good options for QB. Anyone who is currently on the roster is a stop gap measure at best.

The answer (if there is one to be had) will come in the off season either through the FA or draft.

It is also apparent to me that Whiz needs some naysayers on the staff - preferably in the form of an O coordinator. Someone who will push back against him and fight for their point of view. I think Haley did this well, and Whiz needs someone who can do the same.

However, I have a sinking feeling that it was Haley, not Whiz, that got Warner to play; and since he left, we've been on a downhill slide that won't stop anytime soon.

The D can step up and play when it need to - but they feed off the O. When the O doesn't show up, the D just rolls over like a dead cat and stinks even worse since they have the power to play well regardless of what the O does.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave