That 90's Show (Netflix)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That ’90s Show to Reunite Majority of That ’70s Show Cast​

Most of the cast of That ’70s Show will return for Netflix’s upcoming sequel series, That ’90s Show.

Topher Grace, Laura Prepon, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, and Wilmer Valderrama will all reprise their That ’70s Show characters to make guest appearances in the new series. They’ll join Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp, who were previously announced to star in That ’90s Show, reprising the roles of Red and Kitty Forman.

The only main cast member not returning is Danny Masterson, who has been accused of multiple sexual assault allegations and is about to stand trial.

New That ’90s Show cast members include Ashley Aufderheide, Callie Haverda, Mace Coronel, Maxwell Acee Donovan, Reyn Doi, and Sam Morelos. Haverda will play Leia Forman, the daughter of Eric (Grace) and Donna (Prepon), who visits her grandparents (Smith and Rupp) for the summer and hangs with a new group of teens in Point Place, Wisconsin.

Netflix has given a 10-episode order to That ’90s Show, which is being written and executive producer by original series creators Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner and their daughter Lindsey Turner.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think it's way more relatable for me with it taking place in the summer of 95, my summer going into my senior year. The original is still the best.

There wasn't in much of setting other than some upgraded appliances, couple songs, clothing style and some lingo. Since it took place in some of the same places and even same furniture, it hasn't really felt like a huge difference "yet."

It's more about the characters. Can't really figure if I like any of them. Wasn't that funny either. But I'll give at least a few more episodes.

Last edited:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it's way more relatable for me with it taking place in the summer of 95, my summer going into my senior year. The original is still the best.

Didn't realize you were such a youngster. Isn't that Generation Grunge?

The 90's are a busy blur for me, post grad, starting family, career, etc. I don't even think I listened to any 90's music until the 2000's

But enjoying this show!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I like the new kids but I am also tainted by the orginal cast. Some of the cameos with the original cast have been hilarious. That’s also what worries me. Not sure this show would have a chance without the original cast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose