Thanksgiving opTIMism: Cardinals control own playoff destiny!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Carolina plays New Orleans twice in the next 4 weeks & SF still has to play Seattle and the Cardinals (week 17).

Both CAR & SF will at least drop 1-2 games before the end of the season. If our Arizona Cardinals continue to win they will be the 6th seed in NFC playoffs based on head to head over the Panthers and better record then the 49ers.

Now how about this for extreme Thanksgiving opTIMism- Seattle could possibly lose the next 3 games (vs. Saints, at SF, at NYG ) putting them at 10-4 with the Cardinals (who could be 10-4 too) coming to town Week 16.

But all in all, who would of thought our Arizona Cardinals would be in such a great playoff position after 11 games! We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!

Go Cardinals!
-Tim
@SheriffK9NJ

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck, at this point I know they're not going to finish 5-11, so why not be opTIMistic!!!

We're playing with house money,IMO

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Timmy - You're right of course, but there's a danger in thinking too far ahead of ourselves (and ignoring the Eagles the way Philly fans are laying out all the various playoff scenarios while ignoring the Cardinals).

Beat Philly!

Last edited:

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
one game at a time
actually I am worried about the Rams game. They have been doing very well lately.

next 2 games are the key ones for me

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
one game at a time
actually I am worried about the Rams game. They have been doing very well lately.

next 2 games are the key ones for me

I worry about all the games but very happy to control our own destiny. GBR!

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
We can dream however we want, it's the players that need to be focused on the Eagles.

This, and for the first time in a long time I can dream without worrying that the team is looking past an opponent. I feel like: 1. we can beat anyone in the league, and 2. there is so much leadership on this team that they will stay focused on the task at hand.

It's really kind of a weird feeling.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson