Thanks Brian In Mesa&wife

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
jUST WANTED TO SAY HI AGAIN.It was weird see you and your wife again at the best ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET(PONCHOS)GOOD PRICE,and food is pretty good.Sorry if I could stay longer.Ruff day and everything,and have to be up at 4.am.wow thats early..But always it nice meeting good people..Have a good week always Tony..

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
My wife and I saw Brian and his wife at the zoo a few months back. Random meeting

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I have never met Mrs BIM in person but Mr. BIM is a great guy

You got some fans Brian :)

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
My wife and I saw Brian and his wife at the zoo a few months back. Random meeting

BIMs shouldn't be kept in zoos, they should be allowed to roam free in their natural environment.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Assface said:
BIMs shouldn't be kept in zoos, they should be allowed to roam free in their natural environment.

This works well in theory, but unfortunately, whenever a zoo or humane society has tried returning a once-captive BIM to the wild the BIM always returns, siting a lack of potato chips and ESPN found in the wild.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even though we have different opinions on some topics, I thought all the posters here are classy, except that Patriot fan.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose