Thank you Kyle Shanahan

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also couldn't help thinking Lance is going to be a real problem for us once he gets more comfortable in the NFL.

He throws the ugliest wobbliest ball I have ever seen. It's not going to be easy to correct.

Long term he MIGHT be as a good as say Daniel Jones but man what a low bar to have.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
He throws the ugliest wobbliest ball I have ever seen. It's not going to be easy to correct.

Long term he MIGHT be as a good as say Daniel Jones but man what a low bar to have.

Josh Allen is a guy whose accuracy improved from "out the league in 2 years" to " top tier starting QB"

but he is about the only one I can recall doing that

maybe Lance does it, but i think the odds are against it

football karma

Reaction score
i also think Shanahan used Lance like he knew he was getting Jimmy G back in one week

the amount of power runs he called for the QB was borderline reckless -- and cant be the approach for a 17 game season

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Jones is a better QB than this dude TBH. I like Jones. But what I saw from Trey was a long windup and throws with no velocity. I don't mean he doesn't have an arm, like no arm strength, I mean he doesn't spin the ball so it fires out. His throws had no rotation on the ball, it's not spinning and cutting through the air, and they look like softballs coming off his arm as a result. I don't even think you can fix that tbh, it's just how he spins the ball.

football karma

Reaction score
i also think Shanahan used Lance like he knew he was getting Jimmy G back in one week

the amount of power runs he called for the QB was borderline reckless -- and cant be the approach for a 17 game season
annnnnnnd scene:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
annnnnnnd scene:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is no longer coincidental. The medical staff and trainers should be fired, and the coaches should be checked to see how hard they’re pushing the players