Texans and then short week against the Packers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no word yet on any of our guys in covid protocols, huh?

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just don't see any way Cards lay an egg in this one. They've been saying 1 game at a time all year and even though every team says that I would argue 6-0 lends some validity. We have not 1 but 2 of their former players. 2 future hall of fame players, 1 on each side of the ball!

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd almost say this game against Houston is more important than the GB game. This team has built so much chemistry and respect that if they lose to Houston and don't have Watts back and don't have Hopkins back then it's worse than losing to GB.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I might take Steve Wilkes over David Culley after watching his press conference today. Not sure how you hire the Ravens wide receiver & passing game coordinator to be HC. Why hire the assistant coach responsible for probably weakest area of team @ that time?? smdh

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Texans ambushing us , I worry that they are to easy and set us up to go into the Packers game complacent when we need our A Game . We are 6 and 0 " BUTT " only one game ahead of Packers --- Cowboys ----- Rams ----- Bucs . KK had best pay attention and have this Team prepared and motivated for the Packers game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Texans ambushing us , I worry that they are to easy and set us up to go into the Packers game complacent when we need our A Game . We are 6 and 0 " BUTT " only one game ahead of Packers --- Cowboys ----- Rams ----- Bucs . KK had best pay attention and have this Team prepared and motivated for the Packers game.
well thats where the test comes in....K;iff has covid...so the other coaches have to get the team prepared.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose