Texans and then short week against the Packers.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As much as I would love to destroy the Texans I think its best to be very vanilla that game. Even at the risk of it being kinda frustrating as the Jags game.

I still feel like Kliff was holding back some things because we had the Rams the following week.

Im all for James Conner getting 25 carries against the Texans. We need a fresh Chase Edmonds to beat the Packers.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I would love to destroy the Texans I think its best to be very vanilla that game. Even at the risk of it being kinda frustrating as the Jags game.

I still feel like Kliff was holding back some things because we had the Rams the following week.

Im all for James Conner getting 25 carries against the Texans. We need a fresh Chase Edmonds to beat the Packers.
I dunno you can’t mess around with any team too much. I’d rather just beat their doors off too.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I dunno you can’t ,Ed’s around with any team too much. I’d rather just beat their doors off too.
Oh for sure. I just kinda get that feeling this gonna be a 28-20 kinda "ugh why arent they beating them down" kinda game. I just want to get to that Packers game as healthy as possible because I really think we can beat them. Well as long no one else gets nicked up. I want that bye week (or 2nd seed).

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
A home Sunday and home Thursday is almost a must-win situation. The Thursday road team has such a disadvantage flying and staying in hotels while most players are still recovering. I thought the home Thursday team always plays on the road the week before and we have a cupcake.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A home Sunday and home Thursday is almost a must-win situation. The Thursday road team has such a disadvantage flying and staying in hotels while most players are still recovering. I thought the home Thursday team always plays on the road the week before and we have a cupcake.
Win that Packers game and we’re two games up on them for HFA.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Texans beat writers were trashing the Texans secondary during the game. Mclian was his name I believe.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Texans are a bad football team, but they do play extremely hard. The Cardinals cannot let up against them. For them, this is their SB. Nothing makes up for a crappy season than to knock off an undefeated team. Can’t worry about injuries. They will happen no matter what. Also, there was a time when visiting teams just didn’t win on Thursday. That trend has changed somewhat this year. The Packers are better defensively than they are offensively this year, but Rodgers is always a threat to go off on the big screen. Being undefeated is great, but it’ll bring out the best in ALL of our opponents. What sucks is that the Rams have had a cupcake schedule & are only 1 game back. I’m hoping that when the streak does come to an end, that we have a 2 game lead over the Rams.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think JJ has any ill will against them. They did him a favor by releasing him and letting choose his team.

D-Hop on the other hand…
You always want to beat your old team IMO I’ll will it not.... we need to worry about DJ making his team bring the heat on us :)

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Find it really hard to believe this team will let Hop and JJ lose to their old team. This team has been so resilient. Any other time I'd say maybe but this year this team is different.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I think we win this game and cover the spread. Obviously players need to be focused, but I have no reason believe they won’t.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, Cards have owned the Packers in recent years. Hope it continues. I don't think the Pack is quite as good as their record indicates. Yeah Rodgers is a handfull but this team has handled him before.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Normally this could easily be a trap game! But the leadership of the veteran players and coaches know that their are no easy wins in the NFL. This team really seems to be focused and I hope can have the mindset that they are 0-0 going into the Texan game. This team is really hungry!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave