Terry Bradshaw "Cardinals are still the team to beat in the NFC West"

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bradshaw's always been a fun goof who doesn't take himself or his job too seriously.
He's very likable.
But those sitcoms, oy vey those were bad.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Yeah, and how did his C&W singing career go? I still like the guy though.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Him and Rod Woodson are tied for the biggest Card's leg humpers in the national media. Love him to death, but you can only take these articles, like the ones already engraving our tombstones, with a grain of salt.

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
Him and Rod Woodson are tied for the biggest Card's leg humpers in the national media. Love him to death, but you can only take these articles, like the ones already engraving our tombstones, with a grain of salt.

I agree that with a lot of articles you must them with a grain of salt, but I don't see that here. I don't think Bradshaw was doing any leg humping.

Things like this happen when you're talented. The Cardinals have a lot of talented players. But what really impressed me is that they are not historically a good road team and they did this in Jacksonville, against a team that gave the Colts fits on opening Sunday. That's why nobody picked them to win today because they were in Jacksonville.

This sounds like a reasonable acccount of our situation. We all know the season is only two games old and I like our chances because we have a lot of talented players.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Hold on a minute. Rod Woodson...I mean Hall of Famer Rod Woodson has never waivered in his support for the Cardinals over the last 3 years. He is on our side.

Terry Bradshaw lost faith last year, and counted us out at one point. BUT he then promised "to never doubt the Cardinals again" and he hasn't ever since. So, again while Bradshaw is recieved with open arms, Woodson has been the hardcore Cardinals fan for a while.

I should note that I enjoy watching Brashaw enjoy the same joy in proving people wrong about the Cardinals.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hold on a minute. Rod Woodson...I mean Hall of Famer Rod Woodson has never waivered in his support for the Cardinals over the last 3 years. He is on our side.

Terry Bradshaw lost faith last year, and counted us out at one point. BUT he then promised "to never doubt the Cardinals again" and he hasn't ever since. So, again while Bradshaw is recieved with open arms, Woodson has been the hardcore Cardinals fan for a while.

I should note that I enjoy watching Brashaw enjoy the same joy in proving people wrong about the Cardinals.

I think you misinterpreted my post. I called him a "leg humper" because of his unwavering support for the franchise.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
During the pickem part of the segment last week they pick like four games and one game they get to pick a sure fire winner out of "EVERY GAME THAT DAY".Well the comedian Caliendo(sp?) picked the Jags over CARDINALS for that game.

I hope he enjoyed his crow.He normally is right up with the best of those clowns on Fox with who picks the most winners.I think Strahan won last year tho.Can you say orthodontist?:D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I think you misinterpreted my post. I called him a "leg humper" because of his unwavering support for the franchise.

Nope. I understood, I just think Woodson should get a special mention. He was the first national media figure to openly back the Cardinals......strangely enough he has been used less frequently on the NFLN.

Tyler

Registered
Reaction score
During the pickem part of the segment last week they pick like four games and one game they get to pick a sure fire winner out of "EVERY GAME THAT DAY".Well the comedian Caliendo(sp?) picked the Jags over CARDINALS for that game.

I hope he enjoyed his crow.He normally is right up with the best of those clowns on Fox with who picks the most winners.I think Strahan won last year tho.Can you say orthodontist?:D

Whats even better is the fact that Frank Calliendo lives in the valley, is constantly on KTAR as well as its little cousin XTRA, supports all sorts of valley everything....wait hes a comedian, that explains his laugher of a pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson