Terrell Sluggs' unsolicited thanks to Cards

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do recall a lot of board members wanting Suggs.

absolutely. And his play, and even this little crybaby thing show that it was STILL a great idea. He's a BEAST. Strikes fear in the heart of opposing offenses. He stays out of trouble. I've seen him out at the club, he's super low-key and very nice. AND he's a hometown hero, obviously big on repping his home by going to ASU. He had his heart set on being a Cardinal sooooo bad that it still bothers him. Even immediately after winning the SB

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
lol. No Q = no SB. Suggs is a great player. And a great dude. But this **** was just childish and immature. He takes a shot at this organization now? Our president, GM and entire coaching staff is different. This isn't the same organization. Sad he's still so bitter after all this time

We could have still taken Q with our original 2nd round pick.

We flipped 2nd rounders as part of the trade as well. We'd have been picking in the 30s somewhere. I think we'd have still taken Q there but who knows.

Maybe Pace or Suggs being younger than Berry and Okeafor might have helped. Who knows? But it's fun to discuss.

Better yet, Suggs or Pace with Berry or Okeafor on the other side. While still taking Boldin with our 2nd rounder. And maybe not overspending on Edge to cover the potential extra cost of it.

Last edited:

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We could have still taken Q with our original 2nd round pick.

We flipped 2nd rounders as part of the trade as well. We'd have been picking in the 30s somewhere. I think we'd have still taken Q there but who knows.

assuming we did, then I'm with you 100%. Suggs and Q in that draft would have killed it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson