Terminator: Dark Fate

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Me and my family saw this back on the opening Friday and enjoyed it tons. Also saw this at flix brewhouse which is my new favorite theater.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
The first half was boring, particularly the action scenes. However, once arnold showed up I enjoyed it from then on.

I thought this was laughably bad.

the only good moment was: "I'm not calling you f'n Carl!"

Definitely the line of the film!

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't grandmothers awesome!?!?!?!

From age 7 to roughly 15, my grandmother and I had a movie date each week in the summer back in the mid 80's/ early 90's. She took me to see movies like Red Dawn, Beverly Hills Cop, & Die Hard over many years. Some of my best memories with her. I will never forget my parents faces when she got me Beverly Hills Cop on VHS for Christmas. I was 10. hahaha I still have it in my living room.

I miss those times man. And loved hearing your similar story.

My Mom's mom loved all the action and sci-fi stuff and trips to see her and my uncles always included a movie or two. She told me that she had never seen anyone as transfixed on a movie from start to finish as 5 year old me at Star Wars.

She was no pushover and let me have it when I deserved it, but you never doubted she would do anything for her family. She's almost 100! I'm praying she hangs on long enough for me to see her again this fall. Phone calls don't really work anymore. :(

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this was the first truly worthy sequel since T2. The others had pieces and parts I liked but this was better IMO.