Okay, this shouldn't require spoiler status.
What are everyone's hopes for the end of the season/series? You can add what you think will happen, which can of course be different from hopes. I'll go first:
1. Per Ted at the end of season one's foreshadowing, they win the whole f'n thing. Hope and think.
2. I think Ted will go back home. I hope he gets a head coaching job at either a pro football or pro soccer team.
3. Roy and Keely get back together. I'm not sure that will happen. Roy wants to, Keely doesn't seem to be in the same place.
4. Part of me hopes that Rebecca and Sam get back together, but I don't think it will happen. I do think she'll eventually have a kid with someone.
5. Nate and Roy take over coaching of Richmond ushering in years of dominance.
6. For a time I thought Ted and Rebecca would be cool, but honestly given how things went during the Paris episode I hope Ted and his wife get back together.
7. That conflicts with Ted and Sassy ending up together though.