Tales of the Walking Dead (AMC)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

‘Tales of the Walking Dead’ Anthology Series Announces New Cast: Terry Crews, Parker Posey, More​

The Walking Dead universe is expanding once again. AMC has just announced the star-studded cast of their upcoming Tales of the Walking Dead, an anthology series set to hit AMC and AMC+ later this year. Get ready for a summer of walkers, gritty apocalyptic landscapes, and these new characters we’re about to meet.

Anthony Edwards, Parker Posey, Terry Crews, Poppy Liu, and Jillian Bell are among the big names who will star in the highly anticipated new series. Tales of the Walking Dead will be an episodic anthology comprised of six original, standalone stories focused on both new and old characters within the universe.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a drum I've been banging on for years. It would help avoid the find shelter, defend shelter, lose shelter story loop and can just focus on short, individual stories within the twd universe.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the first episode! A little slow, but entertaining. Next week's looks really fun though.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed ep1 a bunch. Great story. This has potential. The preview for next week looked interesting and had an actor I recognized again

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Enjoyed ep1 a bunch. Great story. This has potential. The preview for next week looked interesting and had an actor I recognized again
Cool. We'll have to record this bad boy.. finishing up our Saul first and foremost tonight.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ep3 is a bit of an origin story on Alpha and Lydia. Was a lot better then episode 2. Episode one still my favorite though.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another enjoyable one coming this Sunday. So far the only one I didn't like was the 2nd one that had them reliving the same moments over and over again. Felt more twilight zone than TWD and was out of place.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another enjoyable one coming this Sunday. So far the only one I didn't like was the 2nd one that had them reliving the same moments over and over again. Felt more twilight zone than TWD and was out of place.
Agreed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr