Taking Care of Business

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
With the combine over and free agency well under way its nice to see that Keim is taking care of business. GM's all over the NFL are getting it done. Man I love this time of year. But that aint why I'm here. I'm here because I read this forum while I am taking care of business. The variety and humor allow me to relax while making a deposit in the porcelain bank.

The free agency discussions make it a pleasure to pinch a loaf, just a joy to squeeze one out. But the problem is the draft. We need more discussions that dont involve the #1 pick. All this murray talk makes my sphincter pucker and its nearly impossible to drop a deuce. Even discussing a god damned punter would be more conducive to pushing pudding.

I cant be the only one here who reads this forum while pinching off a loaf so I expect some courtesy in this matter. Lets see some variety in discussion so we can all maintain good colonic health.

all right guys, go ahead...turn this into a Murray discussion...its the right place for it.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should draft 1 of the 2 TES from Iowa

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the combine over and free agency well under way its nice to see that Keim is taking care of business. GM's all over the NFL are getting it done. Man I love this time of year. But that aint why I'm here. I'm here because I read this forum while I am taking care of business. The variety and humor allow me to relax while making a deposit in the porcelain bank.

The free agency discussions make it a pleasure to pinch a loaf, just a joy to squeeze one out. But the problem is the draft. We need more discussions that dont involve the #1 pick. All this murray talk makes my sphincter pucker and its nearly impossible to drop a deuce. Even discussing a god damned punter would be more conducive to pushing pudding.

I cant be the only one here who reads this forum while pinching off a loaf so I expect some courtesy in this matter. Lets see some variety in discussion so we can all maintain good colonic health.

all right guys, go ahead...turn this into a Murray discussion...its the right place for it.
Um

You're on here a lot.

You might need less fiber? Just a guess.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling that the WR Wesley is worth us drafting. For the aspects of what KK might be implementing and his familiarity with KK at Texas Tech, he really is one of those guys which might be a steal for who we are

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Um

You're on here a lot.

You might need less fiber? Just a guess.

fortunately I am not always on the dumper when I read asfn... but asfn is the only webpage I visit while on the dumper

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling that the WR Wesley is worth us drafting. For the aspects of what KK might be implementing and his familiarity with KK at Texas Tech, he really is one of those guys which might be a steal for who we are
he a guy we can get with one of our 7th's?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We should draft 1 of the 2 TES from Iowa
Draft WRs at least 2 of the in the first 5 rounds & 1 fairly high imo. Kingsbury has rarely even used TEs in his offense (Amaro) & usually didn’t even have them on the Tech roster.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yep I think they will draft him a round early for that reason, he’s a good player. Probably 4th or 5th. I really like Lil Jordan Humphrey but damn I was shocked he ran so slow at the combine

If Harry is there at 33 I think they nab him quickly if not before with a trade up. We’ve got to add 2 playmakers at WR imo.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fortunately I am not always on the ******* when I read asfn... but asfn is the only webpage I visit while on the *******
I don't always poo, but, when I do....

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Not only are the Cardinals drafting Kyler Murray at #1, they are going to trade picks to take him sooner than #1, and promote Murray to player/head coach, Kingsbury will be promoted to GM, Keim to owner of the Cardinals, Bidwill to commissioner, and Roger Goodell.....well, he should have been fired a long time ago.

Boom! One upping everyone out there today. Extra coffee this morning.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JMO, I'm expecting the following:
1. First round, stay put and select the best player, and think it will be Murray.
2. Second round, trade back and pick up some extra choices (unless there is a guy who fell through the cracks, that is too good to pass up).
3. Trade Rosen and pick up a 2nd or 3rd (maybe both) round picks.

This is shaping up as one of our greatest drafts ever.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
JMO, I'm expecting the following:
1. First round, stay put and select the best player, and think it will be Murray.
2. Second round, trade back and pick up some extra choices (unless there is a guy who fell through the cracks, that is too good to pass up).
3. Trade Rosen and pick up a 2nd or 3rd (maybe both) round picks.

This is shaping up as one of our greatest drafts ever.

That scenario would be one of the worst drafts if Cards select Murray and trade Rosen.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Not only are the Cardinals drafting Kyler Murray at #1, they are going to trade picks to take him sooner than #1, and promote Murray to player/head coach, Kingsbury will be promoted to GM, Keim to owner of the Cardinals, Bidwill to commissioner, and Roger Goodell.....well, he should have been fired a long time ago.

Boom! One upping everyone out there today. Extra coffee this morning.
keep it coming. this is the right place for all that murray hype.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That scenario would be one of the worst drafts if Cards select Murray and trade Rosen.
I agree...picking murray is a poo idea, but following it up by trading back in the second is an even shittier idea.