Taking a Beating

OP
OP
H

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Yes but have you looked at next year's schedule? It's like murderers row. I posted a thread showing it. I'll take an absolute miracle to have a winning record which ain't gonna happen. The year he deserves will soon fizzle into a losing record & the heat will do him in. I'd love to be wrong trust me but I really don't think I am.
The system is set up so the top teams face killer schedules, at least on paper. It’s especially true if you play a tough opposite division. Yet year after year the best teams overcome that schedule to make the playoffs. Look how many teams from last years playoffs are back this year.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The system is set up so the top teams face killer schedules, at least on paper. It’s especially true if you play a tough opposite division. Yet year after year the best teams overcome that schedule to make the playoffs. Look how many teams from last years playoffs are back this year.
That's what the good teams do & they also have good ownership & management. How good is ours truly?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Right. That’s my point. At some point you have to stop giving the cardinals a pass because they have a tough schedule. The best teams, the ones that are consistently good, overcome difficulty schedules too.

We were 11-6 this year. If we are all to adopt the mantra of don’t just look at the end of the season slide, look at the entire season, we should expect the cardinals to build on last season in spite of whatever the schedule throws at us. Not give them a pass because this year those teams were good.

Do you guys think that Packers fans and Rams fans and chiefs fans look at their schedule and say “we will only win 9 games against that murderer’s row next year” if it has a bunch of playoff teams? Naw.