Tablets

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Asus is releasing the Transformer Prime tablet next week. It looks like it's going to sit on top the heap, and at $599 for the 64gb model, is quite a bit cheaper than the iPad or the Galaxy S2....

I'm looking very seriously at picking one up.....

AZZenny

Reaction score
Is there a new iPad version on the horizon anytime soon? I adore my iPhone 4, but wish I could have waited a month for the I4s. With an iPad as a non-essential purchase, I can wait for the next round, maybe.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there a new iPad version on the horizon anytime soon? I adore my iPhone 4, but wish I could have waited a month for the I4s. With an iPad as a non-essential purchase, I can wait for the next round, maybe.

I would not put it past Apple to release the Ipad3 within the next few months. Afterall, the 2 has been out for like OMG almost a year and we cant have people owning anything for longer than that without upgrading can we!!! lol

The consensus of fanboy chatter on the internet is March 2012 for the Ipad3, so dont buy a 2! If you want a 2, wait till the 3 comes out, then the 2 will drop by atleast $100.

Freaking Apple... lol

http://www.macworld.co.uk/ipad-iphone/news/?newsid=3319996

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
trying to decide between an Ipad 2 and The galaxy tab. both will be the 16 gig unless I go refurbished. All advice is needed.

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I love my iPad...Plus when Im out of town ...get the 3g for a month..Have a navigation where ever i go..And great in the hotel..The apps are the best on any tablet...

OP
OP
UncleChris

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This will probably be the year I get one. I have to decide which one. The current rumor is the Apple is set to introduce two new IPAD models in Feb. When they actually hit market is something else.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I can say is watching Netflix on my iPad2 is pretty awesome. Also, with iCloud, I have all kinds of cool stuff at my fingertips.

Best game for iPad2: Real Racing 2. Better than anything on my xBox.